To provide the best quality and service to our clients, respect our environment; leave no trace, except footprints in the sand which the wind will erase in time.
To be a pioneer of adventure tourism in the Kingdom; introducing travelers to the majesty of our deserts, archaeological and historical sites, and world class museums. With tours showcasing our Saudi culture, people and crafts, we will leave no stone unturned in our quest to provide the best journey in the Kingdom with Masawife.
Khalid Hamed Al Rabiah founded Masawife in 2010 after 6 years in the travel industry and is a licensed and registered inbound tour operator in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Khalid completed his Masters Degree in the US in the Management of General Health and his Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Administration from Jeddah’s King Abdul-Aziz University.
World Travel Awards 2016
Masawife has been awarded Saudi Arabia’s Leading Destination Management Company. Click Here
Saudi Excellence Tourism Award 2012
Masawife has been awarded Saudi Arabia’s Best Tour Operator. Click Here
• Mountain Travel Sobek (USA)
• Harvard Business School (USA)
• Smithsonian Museums (USA)
• Al Tayyar Travel Group
• Al Sarh Travel & Tourism
• Prince Sultan Bin Salman Guests
• Prince Abdullah Bin Turki Guests
• Ambassador of Albania
• Embassies of 101 countries – the Riyadh Diplomatic Group
• Supreme Commission for Tourism and National Heritage
• King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Centre
• King Saud University
• National Built Heritage Forum
• Global Competitiveness Forum
• The Saudi International Space and Aeronautics Technology Conference