Traveling with Masawife in the Empty Quarter with both a Saudi and Bedouin team makes for an experience that can rarely be found in the modern world we inhabit today.
What to Expect:
• Traditional Saudi food is served in the Empty Quarter cooked by our team.
• We will endeavor to provide dietary requests if advised in advance but in the Empty Quarter it is not feasible.
• Groups to the Empty Quarter require a minimum of 9 travelers.
• We cater to singles, couples, families and groups.
• Our vehicles are equipped with walkie talkies.
• We carry a satellite phone for emergencies.
• You travel in top of the line vehicles equipped with 2 gasoline tanks and water tanks built into each vehicle, sand tyres, compressors and puncture equipment.
• Our tents are pop up style – heavy duty canvas and we have tents for singles and couples.
• Our sleeping bags are Saudi in style with heavy duty canvas and snug and warm for the desert nights when temperatures can drop quickly.
• Our folding air mattresses and pillows are also supplied.
• We leave no trace after our desert adventure and protecting the natural environment is of paramount importance to all of us at Masawife.
• Therefore we appreciate that travelers adhere to our strict guidelines if traveling with us in the Empty Quarter.
• A maximum of 10 Kilos including back pack and camera bag is allowed per person on any of our programs in the Empty Quarter.
• All our desert trips are customized based on numbers and duration of nights/days and the time of the year.
If interested in further details, please contact us at email@example.com for further details supplying your contact details.